- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get and maintain an erection.1
- Erectile dysfunction is a very common condition.1
- It is estimated that half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 will have it to some degree.2
- The rate of erectile dysfunction among 40 to 70 years-old men is 52%.2
1. NHS choice: Erectile Dysfunction. (2017). Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/erection-problems-erectile-dysfunction/2017 (Accessed: 20 March 2020).
2. Feldman, H.A. et al. (1994). ‘Impotence and its medical and Psychosocial correlates: results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study’, J Urol., 151(1), pp. 54-61.